Development and tests are finished and new monitor VM-065TV is ready for mass production. The monitor was designed for displaying TV and thermo – information in armored vehicles.
Main specifications of the monitor:
- screen size 6.5”, resolution 1024 x 768
- special video controller provides full monochrome high resolution TV signal, possibility to combine two video signals, possibility to switch the directions of registries independently for both TV-inputs, auto adjustment of contrast, creating and overlaying sighting symbols thru RS-485 channel, and et al.
- operating temperature range is from -50 up to +60ºС
- stable working during sinusoidal vibration in range form 1 up to 500 Ghz , mechanical shock 500g in 0.5 – 2 ms , without absorbers
- brightness is not less than 500 cd/m2 , if consumption is around 9 Watt;
- LCD-panel and protection glass were optically bonded, this allows to increase mechanical resistance of LCD, ambient contrast, and reduce readiness time on low temperatures (not more than 2 minutes if environment temperature is -40 ºС, by criteria of displaying dynamic TV image without blurring and with power consumption 60Watt)